At present, alongside PUBG, FIFA, and Genshin Impact, Minecraft is an extremely popular game amongst children and teenagers. Do you know what children love apart from virtual games?
The answer is simple, cakes and treats! So, this article will tell you how to combine the Minecraft game with sweets to prepare or design varied Minecraft cakes. So, read on!
How To Make A Minecraft Birthday Cake?
Preparing and baking a Minecraft cake in real life might not be as easy as it seems in the game. However, we have put up this instructive manual to make the process simpler for you!
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour (Maida)
- 3 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- Red food color
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cups of Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick of margarine, softened
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla concentrate
- 2-3 tubs of Cream Cheese Frosting
- Most importantly you should consolidate flour, baking soda, and sugar in a bowl and combine them as one.
- In an alternate bowl, blend the cocoa powder with food coloring, stir until thick paste forms.
- At that point, you ought to pour the flour, preparing soda, and sugar. Blend into an enormous blending bowl.
- Add liquefied butter.
- Mix it well, alter the speed as wanted. All ingredients should combine.
- Include eggs while blending.
- Include buttermilk, red cocoa paste, and vanilla concentrate.
- Add coloring until the ideal tone is accomplished.
- Plan two 8×8 inch dishes by pouring a touch of oil and afterward spread it around with a napkin or paper towel.
- Include some flour and spread around until the container is evenly covered.
- Empty the prepared cake mixture into the dish.
- To make a layered cake, cut each cake down the middle with a cake leveler.
- Stack each cake with a layer of frosting in the middle.
- Apply the frosting to the entire cake when you get done with layering.
- 1 box of Rolled Fondant
- Gel food shading (red and earthy colored)
- Crisco, or shortening
- Remove the fondant from bundling.
- Cover the outside of your preparing region and your hands with Crisco/shortening.
- Knead the fondant until it becomes soft and delicate, although not too much!
- To get the colorful cake, apply food shading to fondant and knead until the shading is equally spread (take a bigger sum of earthy color to cover the cake, and add a more modest amount of red.)
- Apply Crisco/shortening to the rolling mallet.
- Roll out earthy-colored fondant to the size of the cake, leaving a couple of inches on each side.
- Wrap fondant backs up onto the rolling mallet.
- Apply fondant to the cake.
- Flatten sides; remove overabundance with a pizza shaper.
Optional: dress the sides of the cake with frosting to conceal flaws.
- Preheat the oven well in advance at 30 degrees.
- Bake the cake for ~30 minutes.
And voila! Towards the climax, an ideal Minecraft birthday cake appears. Bon Appetite!
MINECRAFT BIRTHDAY CAKES IDEAS
Now that you know how to make Minecraft cakes, below we will enlist some minimalistic, huge, and aesthetic Minecraft-themed cakes for you to bake or order for your child on his/her birthday!
1. White Frost Minecraft Cake
Given the name, it is quite understandable how this cake would be. Starting from the base and right up to the top, the cake should be snowy.
However, for a little twist, design the green and black logo for the center of the cake. And finally, cover the sides with creamy frost, to give it a pleasing look. And there, you have the most basic, authentic Minecraft cake!
2. Green Cube Like Minecraft Cake
This cake should have a green color as its main shading. Looking at the picture, it should be a double-layered, cube-structured cake with a tint of black at the top, and earthy colored cubes as well! That surely provides some highlight to the cake, not making it look too grassy.
3. Minecraft Character Birthday Cake
If your kid is a Steve fan in Minecraft, then this cake is it for him/her!
Keep the base earthy, and top it with a sheet of green color fondant. For add-ons, put Steve or any other character your child loves the most!
4. Block TNT Cupcakes Cake
Ah, what is better than having two sorts of treats together? For the cake, make it double layered with the base a brown color, and the top layer a green one.
For Minecraft cake decorations, you can add TNT cubes. Finally, for the best part, combine cupcakes with varied Minecraft characters designed on them. And there, you got yourself a hit!
5. Two Layered Creeper Birthday Cake
Unlike others, give it a shot on traditional-style cakes! The ancient round style cake, with the bottom tier covered in blue fondant, giving it a Minecraft water body-like feel.
Keep the top tier as the character named Creeper of Minecraft sandbox game. Finally, add a Minecraft eatable poster in the front of the cake, for a change!
6. 3D Square Minecraft Cake
Excite your children on their birthday by surprising them with this cake! Cover the cake with colored fondants (earthy and green), and add Enderman, Ender dragon, and Creeper as Minecraft cake toppers, amongst others! Opt for putting the game’s name in 3D, to make it look more appealing.
7. Basic Minecraft Birthday Cake
Probably the easiest to direct and prepare. Beauty lies in simplicity, eh? Although the cake looks effortless, it is a great theme to pick if you are looking for something cost-effective yet delightful.
8. Creeper and TNT Birthday Cake
Put your child in awe with this beautiful Minecraft birthday cake!
Make it a double-tier cake, with the base as the Creeper, encased with green fondant; and the top with the TNT cube block! Use the remaining green fondant for making grass to add around the TNT block. The born-fire at the top makes the cake stand out, for real!
9. Petit And Soft Minecraft Cake
Although small, this cake looks pleasing!
If you wish to invest less and still make your child happy, use these Minecraft character toppers such as the villagers, a pig, and some TNT blocks to highlight this cake!
10. Triple Sword Minecraft Cake
“Yummy!” is what your child will say just looking at this cake!
Use varied shades of green to make the layers of this cake. Add Steve with a sword, Creeper, and a few treasure boxes and swords here and there. Keep the base thin and brown.
11. Fantastic Minecraft Cake
This cake is an assemblage of green and earthy colors, round-shaped, and single-tier. Sounds basic, no? Even though, what makes this cake the odd one out is the creation of edible Minecraft characters, Steve and Alex, alongside a pig and sheep. The cake looks like a time-consuming one, and thusly, would taste as amazing too!
12. Round Shaped Brown Tinted Cake
Use such Minecraft cake inspirations for the newbies to the game, who are not much aware of all the characters yet. Keep the dominant color green, with a few squares of brown fondant spread out. Finally, top it with a creeper and Steve, the characters first introduced in the game. Wow, your kiddies!
13. Circled Minecraft Cake With Toppers
With the base as green and brown squares here and there; and the characters Steve and Alex holding axes, this cake gives quite an appeal.
14. Creeper Minimalist Minecraft Cake
Try this crispy crusty, green fondant encased birthday cake focused upon the character creeper in Minecraft. Its deliciousness will capture your child’s heart for sure!
15. Grassland TNT Birthday Cake
Order this design for your child’s party!
This rather small yet creamy cube-like cake, with its base layer an earthy brown, and topped with green fondant designed as a layer of grass, this cake is it! For a thoughtful look, put Steve on either side, a pig at the left, a few squares of TNT and a creeper at the right side, and your child’s age in the center.
16. Brownies Birthday Cake
Double treats again!
This Minecraft birthday cake has a water body-like base, surrounded with green fondant styled into grassroots, with several brownies topped on one another towards the right side of the cake, that provides a heightened look to the cake.
Moreover, to make it look extra appetizing, add Minecraft character toppers like Enderman, Steve, a pig, and sheep, here and there!
17. Unique Themed Minecraft Cake
A different one so far!
This birthday cake is a cream-colored, cylindrical, and decorative treat. It has been given a quirky layer using green fondant to make a dripping look from the top. Finally, it has been topped with several Minecraft characters, and gems just splintered around at the base. Indeed, it is a fine weighty cake!
18. Rosy Birthday Cake
If you are exploring Minecraft cakes for girls, this theme is the best pick!
Captivate your daughter’s heart with this pink and green double-tiered birthday cake! Keep the dominant color girly, meaning, the top most tier and the Minecraft logo, all should be in pink.
Also, as girls are more inclined to like the female characters, add Alex, a sheep, and a pig as decorations on the cake. Finally, also add TNT blocks here and there, to add a little extra color. And there, you have your conspicuously gorgeous Minecraft cake!
19. Minecraft Sword Themed Cake
This small circled, luscious cake is one of a kind. Cake assembled in green fondant, with an upright sword as a topper. Add this cake to your list of DIY Minecraft cakes! Give it a shot, as firstly, it is easy to prepare as compared to others, and it will make your little one happy!
20. Handsome And Loaded Minecraft Cake
If you want more edible characters in your child’s cake, then this one is it! Add several Minecraft characters like Steve, Enderman, Zombie Pigman, a few villagers, and others. Make this cake as wholesome as you can!
21. Creamy, Circular, And Sword Minecraft Cake
Make use of edible sugar sheets to print Minecraft character photos, like Steve, a Creeper, and others. Add green and cream-colored squares to give it a Minecraft look, and put a blue sword at either side of the cake, for a little extra effort!
22. Double Tiered TNT Birthday Cake
A cake with the color combination of green, cream, light purple, red, and black tint. Wow, is not it?
Primarily, cover the cake with green fondant, then add cream and purple square fondant chips surrounding the cake, and finally, add a Creeper, Steve with an axe, Alex, TNT boxes at the base, and a blue sword right at the top.
23. TNT And Sword Minecraft Cake
As the name suggests, this is a TNT block, upright sword, and fondant made by Steve and Creeper cake. Cover the cake with green fondant, with the base an earthy color, and finally, tatter around the light green and olive green square-shaped chips.
24. Gigantic Assorted Minecraft Theme Cake
To end with, this is the most extravagant cake.
Cover the bottom tier with chips of brown, and the top tier with squared chips with shades of green. Use the grassy green-colored fondant to make a dripping sweet sheet for the cake, and for the climax, add Steve, a pig, a Creeper, TNT blocks, and those yellow and blue Minecraft characters.
So, these were some cake suggestions for your Minecraft-loving child. You can add and alter whatever you wish to, and achieve that beautiful smile of your children on their birthdays and parties!
READ MORE: Spiderman Cake Recipe and Design Ideas