Now we are going to clarify how in your e.mail Outlook you can correct the[pii email e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a]error code. If the error code is shown on your Outlook e.mail dashboard, then maybe something is wrong.
This blog will enable users to fix this Error. Here, we are going to explore the causes and strategies briefly. So, up until the end, stick to this article. But, first, let the factors responsible for the occurrence of this error be discussed.
To fix the error code [pii an 60bd665eea55fbf4], we will include various tips here. So please read this full article to help you fix your device outlook mail error.
Root Cause of Error Code [pii email e1a8f4deb45ecd93b2a]
One reason for showing an error is that Microsoft Outlook [pii email e1aaa8f4deb45ecd93b2a] has beessn wrongly installed or broken. A pirated or untrusted version of Outlook by the user may also be a mistake.
[pii email e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a] could be the product of an error code if the user is using several Microsoft Outlook accounts on a single device.
Simple Methods to Fix the Error [pii_email_e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a]
In Windows 10, a Microsoft Outlook error [pii email e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a] occurs, indicating an Outlook Express or Windows Mail problem.
Method 1: Setting by the Programs and Functions Tab
Second, try using the automated recovery software to correct this Outlook Express error through the software and features as follows:
- Click the Windows button and search for the features and programs.
- Look for Microsoft Office 365, under Programs and Features Error
- Click Edit at the top of the Applications and Features pane, select Repair, and then follow the instructions on-screen.
Method 2: Check Duplicate Accounts or Delete Duplicate Accounts.
Don’t you have a solution yet? Let’s search the accounts for duplicates. This may also be why it is possible to fix the [pii email e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a] error and delete duplicate accounts. Follow the below options.
- Click the menu under Microsoft Outlook.
- From the list, open the account settings and select the Email tab.
- From the menu, search for a duplicate account and pick one.
- To uninstall a duplicate account, press Delete.
- Restart Microsoft Outlook after deleting the duplicate account and check if you still get the [pii email e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a] error code. So the dilemma is a little complicated: let’s move on to Method 3 and see if we’re fortunate.
Method 3: Change the Server Port Number
- Open your Outlook. Click on the file and proceed to configure the account.
- Click Email in Account Settings and pick your email account from the list.
- A window would open for a new email address. Go to More Settings and click Settings for Internet Email.
- Tap the tab for Advanced. Adjust your port number (SMPT) from 465 to 5877 now. To store the changes, click OK.
- After the setup is done, restart Outlook and hope that if you are lucky enough to get the issue fixed, the [pii email e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a] error will be resolved.
Method 4: Outlook Uninstall And Reinstall
So you’re at Method Six because it didn’t fit for the previous five methods. Now, the final solution to the error [pii email e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a] is to uninstall Outlook and reinstall it.
- Uninstall Microsoft Outlook using the measures listed below:
- In the Control Panel, open the software and the functions.
- Microsoft Office 365 quest.
- Double-click Office 365 from Microsoft.
- Once you are done with the uninstallation, reinstall Outlook.
- Build a new account, add it to Microsoft Outlook, then try again to send an email.
Steps To Fix the Error [pii email e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a]
There are a number of reasons why the [pii email e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a] error occurs in Outlook mail as a consequence. To see how to fix this problem, follow the method given below.
- One explanation for this error is that there are several records used by a single program. In other words, it explicitly tracks the possibility of there being a large number of records. Until then, without saving the program, log back in with one record. Obviously, this will delete the [pii email e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a] error.
- If the[pii email e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a] still continues, then we suggest that you uninstall the program and then try again with New Version Software, you might wonder why the explanation that occurs is that the point of view might not have been completely expressed and your device might have broken foundations.
- Another way to fix the [pii email e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a] error is to use Microsoft Outlook’s online email service, Online Portal has fewer and typically no such error.
- In this free web and free programming season, there are monster chances of breakdown and there may be chances that you may have presented an acceptable type of object. To fix the [pii email e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a] error, try refreshing the object.
- Another alternative is to use the Windows 10 testing site to correct perspective programming.
- If all these above-recorded decisions don’t fit, have a go-to Microsoft Help for additional rules by then.
We have been really active in telling you in this article about the reasons behind [pii email e1aa8f4deb45ecd93b2a] error where Error solutions are being implemented. For additional assistance, you can contact Microsoft Outlook Service Support if the methods do not work for you because of the above reasons.